To understand our role as Registered Certifiers and Building Surveyors;

For Home building compensation cover information;

To establish if your Home building compensation cover is active;

To understand Complying Development requirements in NSW;

For a BASIX Certificate;

To pay your long service levy;

To identify which Council area your land is located;

For Sydney Water Building Approval Assessment;

To find Registered Practitioner fire safety via the FPA (BDAP) accreditation scheme;

To find registered Practitioner fire safety via the BADC accreditation scheme;


Dale Hyde Consulting